Chobe Safari Lodge
- Return Kasane airport transfers
- 2 Nights Chobe Safari Lodge
- 2 x Breakfast
- 2 x Dinner
- 1 x Boat Cruise
- 1 x Game Drive
From: R 3 338.00 per person sharing
Enjoy a 2 night stay at Chobe Safari Lodge in one of 32 individually decorated safari rooms. Your stay will include 1 morning game drive in the Chobe National Park and one afternoon boat cruise. This National park is known for its large concerntration of buffalo and elephant herds so these are bound to be among the many animals you see on your visit. Dinner and breakfast is served in a buffet style in the dinning room that overlooks the pool and bar area. Read more about the Chobe Safari Lodge here
- Park fee of BWP70 per person per day
- beverages, laundry, telephone, other extras, transfers
- all services not mentioned in the inclusions, as well as any meals & drinks that are not specified.
- Airfares, Airport taxes & levies are approximate and will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Passport & visa costs (where applicable), your travel insurance and any items of a personal nature are not included.
R 3 338.00 per person sharing
Please enquire for additional nights. Long stay packages can also be arranged to suit your needs.
Valid for travel:
31 March 2015
Valid for SADC Residents only